About me, About the blog. EDITED ON 6/19/12
I’m twenty, I have a vagina, and I’m veryy open-minded.
I like jeeps, art, candy, concerts, road trips, camping, beach volleyball, summertime, meteor showers, movies, grammar, sarcasm, music, unicorns, nail polish, biking, dark humor, painting, transcendentalism, swimming, daydreaming, nostalgia, glitter, friends, feathers, synesthesia, lucid dreams, british spelling, documentaries, hedgehogs, alliteration, adrenaline, fish, revenge, chalk art, people watching, hookah, & college.
COHEED AND CAMBRIA IS MY FAVORITE BAND, but I love a million othaa bands. I’ll add them lata.
I graduated from Anchor Bay, class of ‘10.
I’ve been working at Target for 3 years now. I’ve been working at Macomb Community College since January and I LOVE it. I’m working on my BA in English (and a philosophy minor..and an AMS concentration) at Macomb Community College & Oakland University in Michigan. I have an extremely broad taste in music and I enjoy music from every genre. I give everything a chance. I spend most of my time with my best friends, family, and/or boyfriend. I like trying new things & meeting new people. If you have any questions, just ask. Or send me anon hate, that’s always fun too.
A short list of strange things that I’m addicted to re-blogging. Sorry.
- photos of beds.
- photos of things that I wish I owned. household objects, nifty things.
- anything involving fish, hedgehogs, narwhals, and/or unicorns.
- drinking, smoking, and party related things. This is a ploy.
- pretty drinks and shots.
- nature stuff.
- neon shit! glowing shit! lights!
- lyrics, typography, movie quotes, and quotes in general.
- sequins, sparkles, glitter, and shiny things.
- food………when I’m hungry.
- anything that I think is “pretty” or aesthetically pleasing.
- lotsssss of couple, romance bullshit. I’m sorry, I’m in love.
I occasionally follow back; it’s difficult though, since my dashboard is already jam-packed :( if you think i’d LOVE your blog,
please send me a message
so i can follow your cute ass.